[cvsnt] bug? filename without @

Jari Ahonen jah at progress.com
Fri Jun 3 09:20:00 BST 2005

> I noticed that cvsnt-2.5.01-1976 doesn't put the 'filename'
> field between @
> in the repository, but cvsnt-2.5.01-1927 does it.
> This is a problem for rlog, that doesn't understand some
> characters like
> underscore, and it aborts, causing viewcvs and cvsweb stop working.

I noticed the same and as Tony said, using rlog.exe that comes
with CVSNT should fix this.

However, this wasn't an option for us because we use ViewCVS
under Cygwin and this combination for some reason doesn't like
CVSNT Windows executables. I ended up turning on the native Python
parsing of RCS files in ViewCVS and that seems to work fine.

- Jari