[cvsnt] Ampersands in FileNames with Watch Mode

Trevor Leybourne trevor.leybourne at aderant.com
Tue Jun 7 03:28:50 BST 2005

Hi all,

I've noticied an issue. If you have a filename with a & in it (eg:
my_docs_&_files.txt) you can add this to the repository and you can turn on
watch mode (cvs watch on -r) but when you try to check out again it will
abort as it will have made the fileattr.xml file invalid.

Should the filename in the filexttr.xml file be surrounded with a PCDATA
construct (I think its PCDATA) so that a parser does not take the & as being
a XML construct?

Trevor