[cvsnt] Latest updates - cvsnt 2.5.01 build 1990

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Tue Jun 7 09:11:27 BST 2005

Gary Brunton wrote:

> Scripts run perfectly now. The only problem is that when everything
> works WinCVS just hangs there. I have to force a stop by pressing the
> "Stop CVS command" at which point I get the following message: cvs.exe
> [commit aborted]: received interrupt signal
>
> In WinCVS the file I was commiting is still red (as if it was not
> committed) but if I do an update on it it changes to white and cvs
> exits with a code of 0. Which tells me it did succeed with the commit.
>
> I'm not sure what is going on here. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sounds like WinCvs is having problems handling output from your script
(is there any?). As Bo said, your best bet is probably reporting this
on the CVSGUI list (though Jerzy might well be listening in here as
well) or, if you could supply detailed steps to reproduce, the SF.net
issue tracker.
You might want to try with the very latest WinCvs release (2.0.2) first
though, in order to make sure this hasn't already been fixed.

Cheers,

--
Oliver
JID:  ogiesen at jabber.org