[cvsnt] Re: running loginfo in cvsnt

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jun 9 06:27:20 BST 2005

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:59:01 +0800, "yinhua" <hyin at cdtv.org.cn> wrote:

>Hi, all
>
>I'm a new for cvsnt, and I want to use loginfo to record some commit
>information like the log message, filename, version number and so on. And
>I'm using .bat to run the loginfo script, like this: DEFAULT
>e:/script/login.bat %{sVv}
>
>For the filename, version numbers I can use %{sVv} to get easily, but for
>the log message, is there any way to get this information?

Look in the cvsnt helpfile or on the cvsnt website where you can find
the documentation for the administrative files usage.
But the log message is supplied on STDIN, so you have to read that and
parse out the message among the other stuff that is als sent that way.
HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)