[cvsnt] can't login

yunus tunahan demiray yunustunahan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 08:02:39 BST 2005

Hi. It is my first time using this mail list.
I have setup a CVSNT server. And PushOk ProxyNT.
I have create a repository and I'm trying to access it from my MS Visual Studio ide. The repository is located on my machine where ide is installed. I use the connection string as:
:pserver:Administrator at 10.0.0.13:2401:/MarketplaceRepository. When I click on "check" button it gives an error: "[version aborted] reading from servre: error -1" (I include the password into connection string before clicking check: ":pserver:Administrator:*********@10.0.0.13:2401:/MarketplaceRepository)
But instead of clicking check, if I click "login button" and enter my password here it says "The CVSROOT is OK". I don't understand why. Another problem is entering the module.
The repository and module are located on "C:\MarketplaceRepository" and "C:\MarketplaceRepository\MarketplaceRepository" respectivly. I have tried to write "MarketplaceRepository", "MarketplaceRepository/MarketplaceRepository", even "C:\MarketplaceRepository\MarketplaceRepository" But it gives the same error: "[Is aborted] reading from servre: error -1"
To test it I include the password into CVSROOT connection string .
You may say  just to enter the local path. It worked well.  But I dont want to do it. Because I will reach the same repository on a diferent machine on my network. (I'm testing the connection :) )
I have just learned what repository is two days ago. And I used Igloo but it crashed. I mean I don't know much about the topic. If anyone can help me I would be grateful.
Not: I have Windows XP Professional on my machine.
Thanks...