[cvsnt] Re: URGENT: Need to reconstruct sparse tag

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Jun 9 08:03:46 BST 2005

Glen,
I have always wondered about the cvs history command. In no way is it
possible for me to get anything but the reply as the following example
shows:

cvs history -T -a -n ADM/FrameWorkCenter

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

No records selected.

It doesn't matter if I enter a modules file module name or a physical
module name. On 100% of my attempts earlier and also now the response
is "No records selected"...
I determined long ago that cvs history was a command that did simply
not work at all and since I could get my info in other ways I just
discarded it. But now thta you brought it up again I decided to test
but with the same dismal result.

Did you actually get some output from this command?

/Bo