[cvsnt] Re: Performance Woes...

Jeremy Weber jeremy.weber at active-endpoints.com
Tue Jun 14 14:49:03 BST 2005

Just an FYI...

I was able to fix my issues!  Whohooo....

I did so many things that I cant be sure what exactly fixed the issue....
Once I realized that file copy operations to the server in question were way
slow compared to our production box, I had a good indication that something
was wrong with the box and not necessarily CVS.  The final two fixes I did
were with the windows registry.   I disabled SMB Signing and added a missing
registry key for Opportunistic Locking.

Thanks for everyone's responses...

news:d87m5m$nsp$1 at paris.nodomain.org...