[cvsnt] Re: Porting CVSnt on to Solaris

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Jun 14 19:27:22 BST 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:38:24 +0530, "Jerry Abraham Kurian"
<jkurian at xavient.com> wrote:

>Hi
>Has anyone tried to port a repository running on CVSnt on a windows
>network server onto a Solaris server, could anyone tell me of the
>expected problems that are going to be there will the history be
>maintained am I going to have to switch to a different flavour of CVS ?
>Thanks
>jerry

Why don't you just compile and install CVSNT on Solaris then?
CVSNT has already been backported by Tony to the *ix environments and
many are rporting good results.
Then you have just to copy over the repository with all the files and
it will be as you had it before...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)