[cvsnt] Re: Compiling CVSGraph for Win32???

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Jun 15 00:03:53 BST 2005

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:49:48 +0100, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>

>> Didn't realize that the first step was to obtain the environment and
>> the compiler. Maybe this should be spelled out more clearly on the
>> Wiki page? But it is immutable so I can't do it...
>
>You have edit rights, if you're logged in.
>
>Tony

I am logged in (it spells out my name on top) but this happens when I
click the edit link:

"You are not allowed to edit this page."

Meanwhile I have installed MSYS and MINGW but it seems that I am not
getting the gist of the procedure anyways....
"Download zlib" "install it by running..."
- Where to download the gz file?
- What to enter as <DEST_DIR>
- What do I do when there are error messages on ./configure and make?

Maybe I should wait for someone else to compile it...
Bedtime zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)