[cvsnt] Web interface

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jun 16 21:32:45 BST 2005

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:09:43 -0700, Glen Starrett <grstarrett at cox.net>
wrote:

>Manfred Moser wrote:
>> Oh.... that sounds much better. I just tried jcvs and seems not to
>> support the sserver protocol. Maybe I got more luck with viewcvs.
>
>Bo did a ViewCVS installer, and it works quite well for installing the
>optional components of ViewCVS (enscript, not sure what else) and
>configuring it.
>
>Check the 3rd party tools in the cvsnt.org wiki.

But he is talking about "Tomcat", I do not know what that is, maybe
one of the zillions Linux distros? In that case it won't work of
course.

Anyway,
I am still waiting for someone to compile the CVSGraph exe so I can
rebuild the installer to include that version to be compatible with
the latest CVSNT...
I am still stuck at step 3 in the compile description...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)