[cvsnt] crash course on samba

dzielke at aep.com dzielke at aep.com
Tue Jun 28 20:31:55 BST 2005

Know anything about configuring PAM and Samba on Linux/Unix?  I was handed
a new Linux Fedora Core 4 box fresh off the install and I don't know where
to start.  I need to get the box to authenticate users with the Windows
domain. What I want to do is get the thing to use the domain passwords for
access to the CVSNT server.  It was working on the old server (Red Hat 9,
CVSNT 2.0.58b) and then it stopped working.

*sigh* this seems like it would have been so much easier to manage on a
real Windows server.

Thanks,
Don Zielke
American Electric Power