[cvsnt] Re: THE STEPS to make this existing cvs repository

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Mar 1 06:17:30 GMT 2005

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 05:14:46 +0000, "Rajeev R" <rajeev103 at hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I have already a cvs repository set up in our office .
>I am accessing the cvs repository using
>set cvsroot=:pserver:userid at serverid:2401:/cvsrepository
>
>Could any one tell me THE STEPS  to make this existing cvs repository
>online USING IIS.

Depends on what you mean by "online".
If you want to make it browsable through a web interface you can
install ViewCvs, but the "online" state is readonly. You cannot make a
CVS server accessible for checkouts or commits via a web interface as
far as I know.
If your server is running CVSNT on Windows then you can install
ViewCvs using the Innosetup installer published herre:

http://web.telia.com/~u86216121/ViewCvsSetup.html

If your server is not CVSNT or if the server is not on Windows then
you will have to do it all manually, much more work...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)