[cvsnt] Re: Forcing server character set?

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Mar 8 11:50:51 GMT 2005

Torkild Ulvøy Resheim wrote:
> Is there a way I can force the cvsnt server to use the Cp850 character set for
> a module?

In filenames or files?

Filenames are handled by the OS so you have to switch the OS to CP850.
On Unix you can override the individual process with the Locale switch
in /etc/cvsnt/PServer.  On NT that's not possible and you have to switch
language in the regional control panel.

In files you can set them to -k{CP850} and they'll get translated as
they are read.  This requires at least 2.0.58 clients and servers.