[cvsnt] Info in Bug ID: 157 corrupt filenames on STDIN?

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Mar 8 16:37:10 GMT 2005

Hrrm,
you did not serach bery well, did you?
I have mentioned this bug several times over the last moth or so already.
The taginfo filename bug is present in 2.0.58 and is solved in 2.0.62.1817.
All following versions including the 2.5 Release Candidates do not have this
bug.

If all you want to do is upgrade so you can use the taginfo, then you may
install 2.0.51d, which has been reported to work quite well and correctly
parses the files for taginfo.

/Bo