[cvsnt] Last call for bugs before release

Mike Wake mike.wake at thales-tts.com
Wed Mar 9 11:32:48 GMT 2005

Hi Tony,

Is it now theoretically possible to run both 2.0.58d and the latest
release candidate on the same linux machine?

ie 2.0.58d serving active repositories and the other one serving a
testing repository.

I tried in the past and had problems with the newer release needing to
use the newer lockserver.

Cheers
Mikew