[cvsnt] cvsnt 2.5.1.1901/1902 test with hungarian filenames/directories [ Vírusmentes]

Zoltan.Szathmary at generali.hu Zoltan.Szathmary at generali.hu
Wed Mar 9 13:07:12 GMT 2005

Tony,
there is a hungarian proverb: Help yourself, so God will help you, too.
Since cvsnt.cpl can't start after neither msi installer of cvsnt
(1894,1898,1901), I installed cvsnt with Bo Berglund's Innosetup cvsnt
installer (v2.5.01.1894) on a clear machine. (What a wonder! cvsnt.cpl
runs.) With cvsnt.cpl I created test repositories, etc, and after it, I
install new 1901 cvsnt with your msi installer. Of course cvsnt.cpl can't
start after this installation(!), but i could test the cvsnt commands
(import,add,edit,update,commit,branch,tag) with our "stupid"
filenames/directories (with hungarian long vowel).
Good news! Tests run succesfully! This cvsnt version is good in this
respect.
Thank you!
Zoltán

P.S.
Some minutes ago, I installed this new 1902. cvsnt.cpl can start! and it
handles correctly our hungarian filenames.