[cvsnt] Checkout freezes on last file

DataCom - Diego diego at datacom-telematica.com.br
Wed Mar 9 20:20:08 GMT 2005

Thanks very much for your quick reply, Torsten. Could you give me some
help on using :ext: with an external SSH client? Simply adding the
client to the Windows path is sufficient?

--
DIEGO Moreira da Rosa

DataCom Telemática
Av França, 735 - Porto Alegre, RS - 90230-220
Fone: 51 3358 0112
Fax: 51 3358 0101
www.datacom-telematica.com.br