[cvsnt] build 1902 login aborted

David Somers dsomers at trevezel.com
Fri Mar 11 18:26:21 GMT 2005

Update... my original problem was because cvslockd was stopped - my goof.

But, alas, now cvsnt keeps coming back with authorization failed when I try
to login (using pserver)... this is weird because everything was working
just fine before I upgraded to build 1902... it seems that now system
authorization (pam) is broke.

Any help/pointers appreciated.