[cvsnt] CVSNT v2.5.01 and Eclipse : repository prefixes

Gurmaj Singh "gurmaj.singh [remove this string]" at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 15 23:57:58 GMT 2005

I have installed cvsnt v 2.5.01 on an XP PC and have created a cvs respoitory location. I noticed that there wasn't an option to specify a repository prefix.
I can login to the to the repository on the command successfully using a command as follows:
cvs -d :pserver:<xp user>@<pc name>:/development/cvsroot login

However i have tried to connect to the repository from Rational XDE insallation and received a error stating that my repository is configued to use a prefix and that the use of a prefix should be disabled.

How do I disable use of repository prefixes in this release ?

Many thanks in advance,
Gurmaj