[cvsnt] "Failed to obtain lock..." when releasing

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Thu Mar 17 12:08:34 GMT 2005

AFAIK you cannot release a module folder that is not inside a sandbox itself.
The reason is that all cvs commands look for directions on the CVS server in
the CVS subfolder in the current dir and if you want to release the top
folder then you are probably located in the folder above, which is not a
sandbox (with a CVS subfolder).

Might be wrong, but this is what i believe to be the case.

/Bo