[cvsnt] OpenSSH/CVSNT service user problem

VILA Jean-Louis jvila at sword-group.com
Fri Mar 18 14:48:57 GMT 2005

Hi all,

We have installed CVSNT 2.0.58d and openssh on w2k server and I'm still
searching the problem with our < permission denied on renaming file >.

In fact, with pserver, operations are realized under NT Service defined
user.

With openshh, all operations are directly made from ssh with the user
account. We have made the test with cvsnt services stopped !!!

How can we configure cvsnt to accept directly ssh without a third party
package like openssh ?

Or how can we simply made tunneling with openssh and CVSNT service ?

Thanks for all

Jean-Louis