[cvsnt] CVSNT Broken! taginfo - Additional Info

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Mar 23 21:55:54 GMT 2005

Seems you are really eager about this?
I can tell you that Tony has committed a modification to the file
cvsapi\win32\RunFile.cpp that apparently is doing a better job of
checking the exitcode.
If you are in a hurry then check out the sourcecode and build
yourself.
Otherwise please wait until there is a new Experimental testing
release and download that for your tests...

/Bo