[cvsnt] CVSNT Broken! taginfo - Additional Info

Josh Skains JSkains at deltad.com
Thu Mar 24 00:01:25 GMT 2005

Wow, there are a bunch of changes to the taginfo. The output is
different, the poor support of the errorlevels, etc.

For example, used to be, the server would hand the path as
"/repository/module/subdirectory". Now it just hands
"module/subdirectory". Is there any documentation on all these changes
and why they needed to be changed?

JMS