loginfo with "branch tags" (was RE: [cvsnt] CVSNT Broken! taginfo - Additional Info)

David Hauck davidh at netacquire.com
Thu Mar 24 17:56:24 GMT 2005

Hi,

I've been following this thread enough to glean that there may be the
possibility of using loginfo to help with generating *branch specific logs*
(vis a vis "branch tags"). This is something I've been wanting to setup for
a while now. Can this be done (is the %t replacement the branch tag, if
applicable)? Any suggestions on what I might try here?

Thanks in advance,
-David