loginfo with "branch tags" (was RE: [cvsnt] CVSNTBroken!taginfo-Additional Info)

David Hauck davidh at netacquire.com
Thu Mar 24 22:16:03 GMT 2005

> David Hauck wrote:
> >>The information is still there, but you have to dig for it a bit more.
> >

> > Sounds tricky.
>
> Not really.. the tag for the files for example is in the CVS/Entries
> files in the same directory of the script.

You've got me there :). The script I'm executing is not part of the sandbox,
or are you saying the loginfo command (server-side) can somehow get at this
information? I haven't played very much with the nuances of this feature so
I'm out of my league here...

> > Would I get all this (other than taginfo issues) if I went to
> 2.5.01.1960
> > now?
>
> Build 1910 (1960 doesn't exist yet!) has all of this.. there are one or
> two issues which have been mentioned here and will be fixed in the
> service release.

Oops (not sure how I ended up with 1960 ;)). Thanks for the other
clarification.
-David