[cvsnt] Re: Problem installing on HPUX 11i (v 11.11)

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Tue Mar 29 16:12:19 BST 2005

Kris Dekeyser wrote:

> Can you point me to a gcc 3.3.2 binary package? I have downloaded the depot
> from the HP-UX Porting and Archive Centre (http://hpux.connect.org.uk/) and
> there only the 3.4.3 version is available, which does not have the above
> mentioned library.

It should do - the HPUX knowledge base definately implies that it does
(all the issues involving that file seem to be solved by simply setting
SHLIB_PATH to point to it), and the HPUX machines I have access to are
pretty much using standard installs... nothing special on them at all.

I'll ask the local expert where the install is.