[cvsnt] CVS Update

Prochazka, Jan Jan.Prochazka at brooks.com
Tue Mar 29 17:48:55 BST 2005

try to run "cvs login" from within the sandbox. It should ask for
password, the password will be stored on your machine and the following
cvs commands will work.
To remove stored password run "cvs logout" inside of your sandbox.

Or you can run cvsagent (find it in CVSNT client installation, also
included in TortoiseCVS) and he would care about cvs logging

JP

Behalf
> Of P.Vinod
> Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 09:36
> To: cvsnt at cvsnt.org
> Subject: [cvsnt] CVS Update
>

> Hi,
>

> We have a remote repository and till now we are accessing it using
> Tortoise
> client using sspi protocol.
>

> I am now trying to fire cvs update command from command prompt on my
> client
> machine..
>
> It is giving the below error
>

> Cvs [update aborted]: Authentication failed.
>
> Or
>
> Error Reading from server servername -1: Unkown error.
>

> Is it that the CVS commands will work only if we execute them on the
CVS