[cvsnt] Re: Scripting error in 2.5.01

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Tue Mar 29 21:57:42 BST 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 22:20:24 +0200, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

>It seems like cvsnt treats loginfo differently depending on if it is
>invoked on the top folder as compared to the next folder below.
>I would have expected a folder item also like this:
>ModuleXX/TestFolder
>TestFile.txt,1.3,1.4,

More testing shows that the s parameter only ever sends the folder
name one time (for the top folder) if it goes to the STDIN.
Changing the command line to:
%<< \nFiles:\n%<p %<< \n%<{sVvt} %<< \nLog Message:\n%<m

makes the STDIN output change to this for the first folder:
Files:
ModuleXX
ModuleXX
SecondFile.txt,1.26.2.6,1.26.2.7,Branch_MergeTest

and to this for the next folder:
Files:
ModuleXX/TestFolder
TestFile.txt,1.6,1.7,

Now I have a module folder name to play with in both executions even
though the first gets the module twice. I can filter that easily.

But I still consider this a bug in the implementation....

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)