[cvsnt] Merging branches.

James Neave JNeave at spursolutions.com
Wed Mar 30 14:14:04 BST 2005

Heh,

OK, I got it to work, but this is just guessing.

cvs update -P -R -b -j v1_1_patches

The -b switch did the trick.

What does the -b switch do exactly?
And how come not using still merges some stuff but not everything?
What defines the merge set when only using the -j switch?
What are these mergepoints and do I have to turn them on?

Thanks,

James.