[cvsnt] Merging branches.

James Neave JNeave at spursolutions.com
Wed Mar 30 15:55:44 BST 2005

[Corrected]

Hi,

Right,

If I perform merge A and this merges change X into HEAD [Correction,
used HEAD and development branch, I mean the same thing, HEAD]
Then release and remove the working directory, change X was not checked
into HEAD.
Will that change get merged if I merge again (merge B)

Because I think I practised first.

So a clean copy of HEAD (no changes merged in, but some practises
performed) merged with v1_1_patches using the -b switch will merge every
change made from the branch point (v1_1) up to the end of the branch?

Thanks,

James.