[cvsnt] Re: Determine What files have changed on a branch

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Thu Mar 31 01:38:54 BST 2005

Ok I see the -s option now the discription is a bit vague
"-s      Short patch - one liner per file."
This means nothing to me.

How about something like:
"-s    Show only changed/removed/added file names and revisions"

And Tony our origonal post said to try
cvs log -S -R
which was a nice try but a bit off.

All in all it looks like the rdiff -s option does the trick but you need to
have a Branch Point Tag. If you don't include a second -r option it does
default to HEAD which is not the same thing as the branch point.

It sounds like your working on it though Tony.

Thanks
Matt S.

news:mailman.605.1112226568.2568.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...