[cvsnt] file system permission difference between sspi and sserver protocols?

LJhumun ljhumun at sil.intnet.mu
Thu Mar 31 09:09:28 BST 2005

Hi Gerhard,

Can u please help me,

I have installed CVSNT on a Windows Server 2003 with active directory.
N i have created my repositories as follows:

/cvsrepo/repo1/cvsroot
/cvsrepo/repo2/cvsroot
/cvsrepo/repo3/cvsroot

I have created three user groups in my Windows server, all the users
connect thro domain,

Whar i want is:
-user_group1 should have read/write access to only repo1
-user_group2 should have read/write access to only repo2
-user_group2 should have read/write access to only repo3

i.e, users from user_group1 shud not be allowed to check out or read
read any modules from repo2 and repo3.

All the users connect through SSPI protocol.

Can u please advise me how to give the user groups the permision,
How shud i use the NTFS file permission?
Shud i create the readers/writers file in the cvsroot?

Thnks in advance
Var

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.