[cvsnt] Re: Help with Installation Problems

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Sun May 1 03:25:52 BST 2005

Frank Burns wrote:
> I found the relevant posts in the archive. I have disabled my firewall and
> anti-virus software (both McAfee) and get exactly the same error message
> when I try to do the import.

Use the CVSDIAG program that is installed by CVSNT.  It outputs some
diagnostic information on the TCPIP stack among other details that might
be helpful in diagnosing the problem.  Paste the output here.

I don't remember the product that caused the original problems that
prompted the creation of the utility, but that group has since updated
their firewall/AV product so it works properly with CVSNT.  Search for
cvsdiag for more info.

--
Glen Starrett