[cvsnt] no chacl responses?

Mike Wake mike.wake at thales-tts.com
Mon May 9 15:36:14 BST 2005

Here is one of mine.

This is the acl on my CVSROOT folder.

I created by doing something like the following

cvs chown mwake
cvs chacl -u mwake -a read,write,create,tag,control
cvs chacl -u jblogs -a read,write
cvs chacl -a noread,nowrite,nocreate,notag,nocontrol
cvs lsacl

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<fileattr>
   <directory>
     <acl user="jblogs">
       <read />
       <write />
     </acl>
     <acl user="mwake">
       <control />
       <create />
       <read />
       <tag />
       <write />
     </acl>
     <acl>
       <control deny="1" />
       <create deny="1" />
       <read deny="1" />
       <tag deny="1" />
       <write deny="1" />
     </acl>
     <owner>mwake</owner>
   </directory>
</fileattr>

I run v2.0.58d on linux with some minor patches to solve specific
problems that I found and reported on ages(many many months) ago.

Cheers
Mikew