[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT install failed and now Windows XP machine iscrashing

S Wagle swagle1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 15:25:58 BST 2005

I would think build 1949 would come after build 1927.

But 2.5.01.1927 is what is available on www.cvsnt.org home page.  I don't
see any option there to get to build 1949.

I am not sure why 1927 is put up there for download with a known problem
during setup.  Assuming it is a harmless error message, setup is the first
thing anybody would do and I wonder how comfortable anybody would feel
running a software that gives an error message during setup.

Thanks
Raj