[cvsnt] Re: Alert: Binary files are corrupted when you do a cvs remove

Matt Schuckmann matthew_schuckmann at amat.com
Tue May 10 19:38:44 BST 2005

I just tested this with  version 2.5.01 (Travis) Build 1927 and the bug it
is there too.

Tony, any chance that this has been fixed in Build 1949? Any idea when it
did work correctly.

This is the second "bug" I've seen related to binary files and keyword
expansion options in the last month (see  "update -j -kk (was RE: [cvsnt]
Re: Corrupted Word Doc)"  in April )

Matt S.

news:d5qjmk$aa2$1 at paris.nodomain.org...