[cvsnt] Re: Alert: Binary files are corrupted when you do a cvs remove

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Wed May 11 14:06:08 BST 2005

Bo Berglund wrote:

> I can confirm this behaviour:

Is there a public bugtracker or something for cvsnt? For some time, I've
been reluctant to install newer versions, because the only place where the
shortcomings of individual versions seems to be published is on this list,
and that happens of course not in a very well organized form. I'd have to
follow the list closely and create my own bugtracker database from this.

It would be a help for many probably (including the developers) to know
what version has/had what problems, to be able to decide to which version
it may make sense to update.

Thanks,
Gerhard