[cvsnt] commitinfo/loginfo scripts?

dzielke at aep.com dzielke at aep.com
Thu May 12 20:13:03 BST 2005

I'd like to enable some type of a reporting system when someone commits a
change into CVS.   I'd like to do a "daily summary" kind of report,
something that would provide a list of files committed that day (or for a
given time period) and either send an email or even update a web page that
I can advertise daily to the developers.  Sourceforge has some neat
utilities, such as CVSNotify, CVS-Summary, CVSMail, etc.  I've actually
downloaded CVSNotify but haven't got it working yet.

What kind of stuff are you doing for your project?

Thanks,
Don Zielke
American Electric Power
Direct (614) 583-6337