[cvsnt] Re: commitinfo/loginfo scripts?

Glen Starrett grstarrett at cox.net
Fri May 13 16:41:32 BST 2005

Diego Gonzalez wrote:

>I had CVSMailer, but it stop working with the latest version of CVSNT
>so I have to disable it. CVSView works fine but some features are not
>working on the latest version (i.e diff). After that I'm not
>installing all the updates of CVSNT as soon as they release and
>waiting for all the products to confirm they are working on the latest
>versions.

Always CC the list, others might be interested in what you're saying.

I'm using 2.5.01.1927 on my production machine, I can verify it works
with CVSMailer and ViewCVS.

CVSMailer works with 2.5.01.1927+, there was a brief problem before 1927
(just one build, maybe 1910?) where CVSMailer didn't work.  Do note that
you need to update the *info scripts to accomodate the new escaping that
the *info scripts expect (I believe Bo has updated the CVSMailer website
with that info, otherwise search the archives here).

I don't use CVSView, but ViewCVS works fine for me (the version that Bo
had packaged).

Glen Starrett