[cvsnt] Re: Binary file problems with 1949 gone using 1966

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Sat May 14 07:48:58 BST 2005

On Sat, 14 May 2005 01:21:19 +0100, Tony Hoyle <tmh at nodomain.org>
wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>> I have just confirmed that using the exact same procedure with adding
>> files binary and then removing them and checking out the old revision
>> now works. The files do not change in size anymore (small sample
>> though...)
>>
>OK that means the bug must have existed in 2.0.58 as well.
>
>If you have such a build around can you confirm it does the same thing?

Tried doing that, but after uninstalling 1966 and then installing
2.0.58d I am getting this response on cvs operations in the sandbox:

F:\Test\ImportTest251>cvs update
cvs [update aborted]: cvs [server aborted]: Repository directory  does
not exist: Invalid argument

Checking the repositories in the CVSNT control panel reveal nothing
out of the order and still it does not recognize the repository...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)