[cvsnt] CVSNT gets more and more unstable (too much releases)

Bernhard Merkle nospm-news at merkleonline.de
Mon May 23 08:03:34 BST 2005

Eclipse and others are using bugzilla (or what ever you want) perfectly
and are open source. You get lower noise, because it is more work to
write a real bug report that to write a e-mail/news posting.

Later, searching and finding certain bugs is much more easier than to
search a news-archive. Why do we have databases ? You can see the status
of the bug, the discussion etc etc. If you are using news/mail this is
too weak. Please look at this thread. It already has been split too much
(someone even started a new thread, because of his mailer/newsreader).
I think i is just inefficient.