[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT gets more and more unstable (too much releases)

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon May 23 14:04:33 BST 2005

Bernhard Merkle wrote:

> releas early, release often is ok and I like also the XP thoughts. :-)
> However, then we should also follow the testing XP principles. Bugs will

Please don't start bringing buzzwords into it - I work the way I do
because I've learned over the years what works (and am still learning).
  Labelling it tries to also bring in elements that don't work - for
example XP requires that you have two people working per machine, which
isn't very practical outside an academic environment.