[cvsnt] timestamp for binary files (update -t)

Bernhard Merkle nospm-news at merkleonline.de
Tue May 24 07:51:20 BST 2005

Hi there,

this problem hit me again, so i am still searching a solution for it

I want to have the following behaviour during checkout/update with cvs

- all text files should have the "normal" cvs timestamp
- all binary files should have the checkin timestamp (cvs update -t)

how can I get this behaviour ? I thought about .cvsrc and .cvswrappers but
- .cvsrc is global and can not differ filenames/extensiona
- .cvswrappers does not know about update -t

any idea ?

thanks,
Berni.