[cvsnt] Re: trouble ticket system

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Tue May 24 12:08:27 BST 2005

Tony Hoyle wrote:

>> What is this "reserved edit bug" you are talking about? The "spurious
>> message but seems to work" bug?
>>
> Bug #15.. watched/edited files were always coming out read/write, which
> was rather critical in some of the commercial installations.  I wasn't
> too worried about the opensource ones as most people are cooperative in
> that and wouldn't be affected.

Thanks. And a big thanks for starting the bug database/list. It is just
/so/ reassuring to be able to go there, find the bug, read what it was
about in a concise form -- and see that it was fixed in CVSNT 2.5.01.1971.
(Additionally, being able to see with one click what else was fixed in that
version is pretty cool, too). This just isn't possible with the newsgroup.

>> It seems these numbers are the ID field from the trouble ticket list.
>> ... Can you easily enable this column in the list view?
>
> I can try... will have a look at the code.

Works like a charm... thanks again!

Gerhard