[cvsnt] Commit continues after non-zero status from verifymsg

Gary Brunton gbrunton at gmail.com
Thu May 26 00:17:40 BST 2005

I appreciate your 2 Cents Jan.

My verifymsg file in the CVSROOT folder points to a perl script that
normally performs some bug id verification and returns 0 if all is
good otherwise 1.

The verifymsg file contains the following line:
DEFAULT perl C:\\gary\\cvs\\cvsrepo\\southwestservicetpa\\CVSROOT\\bugVerification.pl
$USER

Once again. This works perfectly with CVSNT version 2.0.51d but I
can't use this version because of some other problems I'm having with
it. These other problems are fixed with the newer version of CVSNT
hence the reason I'm trying to update it.

Thanks,
Gary

Behalf