[cvsnt] Re: Some Question about CVSNT 's permission mode.

timesking yinzehong-bbs at yahoo.com.cn
Sun May 29 12:05:02 BST 2005

I also have a question about "'cvs chacl -a
read,nowrite,nocreate,notag,nocontrol' on the
repository root".

I have a repository c:\rep

its directory structure like this:
c:\rep
    \CVSROOT
    \module1

Do you mean that I set the command("cvs chacl -a
read,nowrite,nocreate,notag,nocontrol") on c:\rep ??
or c:\rep\CVSROOT?

Because I do command like this:
cvs -d :local:c:\rep chacl -a read,nocreate,nocontrol,notag (in
directory c:\rep)
but It tell me followings:
cvs.exe chacl: in directory .:
cvs.exe [chacl aborted]: there is no version here; run 'cvs.exe
checkout' first

Thanks for your answer.