[cvsnt] Immediate Radar Alert

news at getfolio.com news at getfolio.com
Tue Nov 1 21:05:59 GMT 2005

The Solvis Group Strategic Alliance Agreement With SSL Expected
to Provide $25 Million in Additional Revenues in 90 Days

Immediate Radar Alert
The Solvis Group Inc. **SLVG**
The Solvis Group is a subsidiary of Dalrada Financial Corporation

0.07 <-- ridiculous in our opinion
Ride this wave starting Now

Why you ask?  Let's start right here. Recent news releases...
Talk about flying under the radar?  Isn't that what we look for?

Recent News Headlines!  No dreaming here!
The Solvis Group Strategic Alliance Agreement With SSL Expected
to Provide $25 Million in Additional Revenues in 90 Days
The agreement calls for SSL to refer a minimum of $25 million in business
to The Solvis Group within the next 90 days. The alliance has already generated
more than $7.5 million in new business, on an annualized basis.

The Solvis Group, Formerly Quik Pix Inc., Announces Sale of Subsidiary
to Global Food Technologies James Bouskos, Chairman and CEO of Global Food Technologies
said that "our company is pleased to report that our transaction with The Solvis Group
for the acquisition of Boulevard Acquisition Corporation, the publicly-reporting shell
and wholly owned subsidiary of The Solvis Group, has closed.

The Solvis Group Launches 'Benefits Bank' Program to Bring Employees at All Compensation
Levels Key Benefits  "The Benefits Bank represents a comprehensive response
by The Solvis Group to address the needs of employees at all compensation levels
to participate in benefits generally available only to large corporations,"
said Brian Bonar, CEO.

About The Solvis Group:

The Solvis Group, a subsidiary of Dalrada Financial Corporation includes a number
of operating units, including M&M Nursing Services, CallCenterHR(TM), and Jackson Staffing.
The Company provides a variety of innovative financial services to businesses,
including comprehensive human resource administration including payroll
and workers compensation insurance; and employee benefits such as health insurance,
supplemental insurance, HSA savings plans, 125 cafeteria plans, and 401(k) plans.
The Company also offers debit card payroll accounts and payroll advances.
These services enable small employers to offer benefits and services to their employees
that are generally available only to large companies.

The Company also includes an imaging products and services unit, Imaging Tech, Inc.,
which provides a variety of innovating products and services associated with graphics,
photography, and color management. Its technologies include ColorBlindr software
and PhotoMotion Images(TM).

How many times have you seen issues explode but you couldn't get your hands on them?
Here is a special company that may be set to make a move in the near future -
this could be your opportunity to be ahead of the curve!  Start your research now!

TheStreet reported on Nov. 1, 2004, that "Large-cap stocks make the headlines,
but lately [small-cap] stocks have been making investors money."

Mary Lisanti, of AH Lisanti Capital Growth said these stocks "will rule the world
for a while. I don't see anything to change that."

We agree! Pay attention this coming week and do not take your eyes off **SLVG**