[cvsnt] Possible typo in the eBook version 2.5.02.2099

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Tue Nov 1 23:06:47 GMT 2005

Thanks for the info - however if you are using Suite you should use the support e-mail address listed in the eBook for Suite support (in the middle of page 7).

I understand it can be a little difficult to find this address - however we are trying to make it clearer in the next edition.

Please send a separate e-mail to the suite support address for the "shadow" file not working.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett