[cvsnt] Switch to user failed due to configuration error.

Randy McCharles RandyMcCharles at smarttech.com
Wed Nov 2 18:22:14 GMT 2005

By not using the MSI installer (thanks for the advice) I have now successfully installed CVSNT 2.5.02 but am having a problem configuring it. I have used the defaults expect where specifics are required, but am being locked out by the error shown in this msg's subject line. I have also checked for configuration documentation that came with the install as well as on-line, but can only find older documentation circa release 2.0

Is there any documentation for the 2.5 control panel anywhere?

Randy McCharles

SMART Technologies Inc.

Senior Software Developer

Tel. 403.802.3347  Fax 403.229.2531