[cvsnt] problems with CVSNT Suite workspace manager

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Nov 3 22:30:26 GMT 2005

Bernhard,

Thanks for reporting this error - however if you are using Suite you should use the support e-mail address listed in the eBook for Suite support (in the middle of page 7).

I understand it can be a little difficult to find this address - however we are trying to make it clearer in the next edition.

Please send a separate e-mail to the suite support address for the "workspace manager" not working, please specify the exact site that was added and if you specified only the hostname or if you specified an entire CVSROOT.

If possible please use the e-mail address you used when purchasing the product, or add additional addresses using the customer account management section of the store.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett